Whispers of Poetry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers of Poetry

A Place To Post Your Poems, Short Stories, Artwork, and Share in a Friendly Forum

HomeSearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Thanksgiving Poem
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am by Glad E Olah

» Secret Admirer
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 am by Tears of Roses

» Happy New Year to All SATW Affiliates
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Day of Christmas
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:11 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Cheeseburger
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:39 pm by Glad E Olah

» Rain
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm by Tears of Roses

» Rainbows
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm by Tears of Roses

» I Am Glad E Olah
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 pm by Glad E Olah

» Two Sided Love
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 pm by Glad E Olah

» A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 am by Glad E Olah

» Mickey Pig Knuckles
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:25 am by Glad E Olah

» If I Knew
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 am by Glad E Olah

» What a friend we have in Jesus
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm by Glad E Olah

» Everyday Chatting Area
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:19 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Eyes of a Child
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 pm by Glad E Olah

» A Familar Tune for Christmas with Different Lyrics
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:50 pm by Glad E Olah

» In The Shadows
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:39 pm by Glad E Olah

» THE WINDOW OF MY HEART
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:20 am by Glad E Olah

» If I Were
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Real Christmas
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Glad E Olah

» Fall.
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm by Tears of Roses

» Lifes End
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm by Tears of Roses

» The Beauty of the Simple Things
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:01 pm by Isbjorn

» My Hero
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm by Tears of Roses

» And Then
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 pm by circlesprung

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Gallery
Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Empty

Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lanaia74

Female
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi   Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:16 pm

Lanaia Lee is a 46-year-old stroke survivor that suffered a stroke at 35 due to high blood pressure. Her disease is called erratic hypertension. Ever since the stroke Lanaia has been in a wheelchair but she hasnt let that stop her one bit! In Lanaia own words "I still rock and roll, and I mean literally roll!" Lanaia has also lost six children due to her problem with blood pressure, leaving her with no living children, except for her 3 year old Jack Russell Terrier. He is her baby and constant companion. She has been married to a wonderful husband for ten years, who is also in a wheelchair, but they live totally independently and on their own. Although according to Lanaia, "This factor does make life interesting! But we face each challenge with the help of God." Her grandmother, a self-professed black witch, raised Lanaia after her mother died when she was eight years old. Why does Lanaia write such dark poetry? In Lanaia's words, "I guess being raised with the occult and supernatural explains why I have such a knack for dark poetry. Writing is one of the few things I can do that relaxes me. I will probably write for as long as I live because this is something that I really love to do. God gave me this literary gift, so why not use ?"
Back to top Go down
CharlaX

CharlaX

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi   Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 10:48 pm

Purple Flame www.poetrypoem.com/charlax
welcome ewe
please read my JESU poems
im charlaxandroidone7 heheheh
just charlax7
charlax is on most of my websites
a play on charles with a cross on the end
Back to top Go down
http://www.poetrypoem.com/charlax
Acridrain
Admin
Acridrain

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi   Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:02 am

hi lania welcome to the site you are very talented and look forward to reading your work, enjoy it here
Back to top Go down
Tears of Roses
Admin
Tears of Roses

Female
Number of posts : 472
Job/hobbies : Reading, Poetry, Crafts, Art, Roses
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Member Blogs
Member Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi   Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:06 am

Welcome Lanaia
It's wonderful to have you with us.
Roses to you
blooming
Teresa
Back to top Go down
Mickey Pig Knuckles

Male
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Law Enforcement, Physical Fitness, Nature, Published Author Of Poetry And Romance Novel...
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Thank You   Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Lanaia74, I want to reach out to you and say Thank You for the wonderful introduction. I appreciate your passion for writing as I currently have seven books of poetry published and one romance novel. I am currently working on a suspense thriller that may have the potential of being made into a movie Woo Hoo. I hope you enjoy the site and the many wonderful creative folks you will find here. Once again, Thank You for sharing a little of yourself with all of us...

MPK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://heartfeltpassion.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi   Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanaia Lee here just wanted to say hi
Page 1 of 1