Whispers of Poetry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers of Poetry

A Place To Post Your Poems, Short Stories, Artwork, and Share in a Friendly Forum

HomeSearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Thanksgiving Poem
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am by Glad E Olah

» Secret Admirer
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 am by Tears of Roses

» Happy New Year to All SATW Affiliates
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Day of Christmas
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:11 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Cheeseburger
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:39 pm by Glad E Olah

» Rain
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm by Tears of Roses

» Rainbows
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm by Tears of Roses

» I Am Glad E Olah
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 pm by Glad E Olah

» Two Sided Love
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 pm by Glad E Olah

» A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 am by Glad E Olah

» Mickey Pig Knuckles
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:25 am by Glad E Olah

» If I Knew
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 am by Glad E Olah

» What a friend we have in Jesus
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm by Glad E Olah

» Everyday Chatting Area
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:19 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Eyes of a Child
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 pm by Glad E Olah

» A Familar Tune for Christmas with Different Lyrics
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:50 pm by Glad E Olah

» In The Shadows
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:39 pm by Glad E Olah

» THE WINDOW OF MY HEART
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:20 am by Glad E Olah

» If I Were
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Real Christmas
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Glad E Olah

» Fall.
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm by Tears of Roses

» Lifes End
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm by Tears of Roses

» The Beauty of the Simple Things
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:01 pm by Isbjorn

» My Hero
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm by Tears of Roses

» And Then
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 pm by circlesprung

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Gallery
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Empty

A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glad E Olah

Glad E Olah

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-12-08

A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Empty
PostSubject: A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems   A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 am

Mickey had posted this at my forum and it is one of my favorites.  You may have it here as well.

A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Faceintreesillusionxu2

A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Pvpig1wy6   My Life Passed By So Quickly   A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Pvpig1wy6

My life has passed by so quickly
like the dust blowing across the land
I've had some bad and good opportunities
and this is now where I stand.
Our life is what we make it
and the paths that we must choose
it can all be quite fulfilling
but we all must pay our dues.
There are some bad with the good times
hopefully learning from them all
we all live and grow together
with memories we can recall.
Even though My Life Passed By So Quickly
at times its been really strange
it has always been a great one
and nothing I would ever change...

Penned By James
A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems Piggy91su5
Penned By Mickey Pig Knuckles

Quote: Life Is Poetry In Motion, Great Poets Reflect Emotion...
Back to top Go down
http://shoutaroundtheworld.forumotion.com/

A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems
Page 1 of 1