Whispers of Poetry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispers of Poetry

A Place To Post Your Poems, Short Stories, Artwork, and Share in a Friendly Forum

HomeSearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Thanksgiving Poem
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 7:50 am by Glad E Olah

» Secret Admirer
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 7:34 am by Tears of Roses

» Happy New Year to All SATW Affiliates
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Day of Christmas
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:11 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Cheeseburger
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:39 pm by Glad E Olah

» Rain
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:23 pm by Tears of Roses

» Rainbows
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm by Tears of Roses

» I Am Glad E Olah
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:29 pm by Glad E Olah

» Two Sided Love
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 pm by Glad E Olah

» A Copy and Paste of One of Mickey Pig Knuckles' Poems
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 am by Glad E Olah

» Mickey Pig Knuckles
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:25 am by Glad E Olah

» If I Knew
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 am by Glad E Olah

» What a friend we have in Jesus
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:01 pm by Glad E Olah

» Everyday Chatting Area
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:19 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Eyes of a Child
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 pm by Glad E Olah

» A Familar Tune for Christmas with Different Lyrics
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:50 pm by Glad E Olah

» In The Shadows
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:39 pm by Glad E Olah

» THE WINDOW OF MY HEART
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:20 am by Glad E Olah

» If I Were
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 pm by Glad E Olah

» The Real Christmas
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:51 pm by Glad E Olah

» Fall.
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:47 pm by Tears of Roses

» Lifes End
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 pm by Tears of Roses

» The Beauty of the Simple Things
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 6:01 pm by Isbjorn

» My Hero
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm by Tears of Roses

» And Then
Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 pm by circlesprung

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Gallery
Even Though I have not know you that long Empty

Even Though I have not know you that long

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poetoflove

Male
Number of posts : 147
Job/hobbies : poetry for most part and working in stockroom.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Member Blogs
Member Bio:

PostSubject: Even Though I have not know you that long   Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Even though I have not known you that long,

you have become

a friend of mine.

Right now, you are

going through a lot

and it is getting harder

by the day,

you have to

hold on.

When it is time

you will be

in good hands.

Even though I have not known you that long,

you have become

fast friends.

You need to just

to hold on thing

will get better in time.

Even though I just known you

for a little time

it has been great one.

You will be better

one day and you will

be in my prayers

until that time.

Just do not forget

you have friends

young and old.

Even though I have not know you that long,

You will win this battle

and you will be

survivor from this.

Even though I have

not know you

that long but you

are really great

person that I have

got to know of you.

-Gene Conner

January 19, 2009
Back to top Go down
Tears of Roses
Admin
Tears of Roses

Female
Number of posts : 472
Job/hobbies : Reading, Poetry, Crafts, Art, Roses
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Member Blogs
Member Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Even Though I have not know you that long   Even Though I have not know you that long Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:41 pm

a very lovely poem dedicated to your new friend
Roses to you Gene
Rose
Teresa
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1